Sound System: 6 microphones, 2 choir microphones, 2 cordless microphones, and 4 monitors. Sound and Lighting Technician must be hired if any sound or visual equipment is to be used. The technician fee is to be paid directly to the technician.
Heating & Air Conditioning System: You may change the temperature during rental period. Post rental please adjust temperature back to 15o Celsius.
Canteen Use: Please leave the kitchen clean. Avoid overfilling the trash bags.
Decorations: Confetti sparkles and helium balloons are not allowed. The use of nails, screws, electricians tape, masking tape and packaging tape on the walls, floor or doors is not allowed. Fun tack, strike tape can be used.
Equipment: No equipment or fixtures that reside in the theatre should be moved by anyone other than by an authorized sound technician.
Technicians: A list of technicians will be available for the renter to personally contact for event/rehearsal. If using personal technician, they must be approved by the Theatre Committee. It is the renters responsibility to hire a technician and agree upon a fee with the technician.
Theatre Capacity: 388 persons
Bar Service: Renters are responsible for their own bartending services and supplies (pop, beverage glasses, ice, etc…). Renters must obtain and enforce any necessary liquor permits.
Clean up required:
- Leave dirty tea towels in the kitchen.
- Renters shall clean the kitchen before leaving.
- Remember to take all of your decorations and bar supplies.
- Decrease thermometer temperature to 15 o Celsius
- Double check that all doors are locked upon vacating
Parking: Please refrain from parking directly outside Home Hardware during business hours (Monday – Saturday between 9am – 6pm.
Shellbrook Theatre Rental Rates
- One Day Rental Rate: Maximum of 12 hours- $300.00 + GST
- Half Day Rental Rate: 4 hours or less- $200.00 + GST
- Weekend Package Rental Rate: Friday 2pm to Sunday noon- $500.00 + GST
For more information or to rent the facility, contact the Town of Shellbrook at 3076-747-4900, or email email@example.com.